Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Pics...mostly

I think I have all of these in order. The first picture is from a going-away party we had for one of the faculty members. The women pictured here is a different attending who helped me take all of the 3D ultrasounds and 3D ultrasound movies while Richie was still in utero. This was the first time she got to meet him after we was born. She immediately jumped up, took him from my arms, and kept him for about 30 minutes until the next baby arrived. :-)


Here is a picture with GG before going to the hospital.


Aunt-Stinky (I mean Judge-Aunt-Stinky) arrived the same day as GG. (She'll love this picture!)

GG was not ready for this one, but it's SO FUN!


Now, she's ready!



Everyone loves to feed the Hoss! (I think we've really settled on Little-Man.)


A little blurry I know, but my boy's face says it all!


Here is a sullen shot of my Little-Man and Aunt-Staina's Nose! Actually, it IS a good picture of her smile.


This is a more respectable picture of the two. These was taken a day or two after GG had her spill while we were regrouping at the house.



Uncle-Curly (Aunt-Staina's new Hubby) gettin' his feeding-action on!


After GG's fall, we've had a nice stream of family coming to help take care of GG. This is my Aunt Sunnie. I suppose that would make her a Great-Aunt Sunnie.


This is just a cute picture of my boy curled up in my bed.


These were actually taken today in the rehabilitation center where my grandma' continues to make a strong recovery after her fall. This is Little-Man's Great-Aunt-Carole (AKA Dama)



Just because she was a cop in Atlanta, worked for the UN in Cambodia and teaches Women's Studies at Kent, it does not mean she cannot be spontaneously domestic. At least from time-to-time.



Time to bust out some smiles!







Hey, Boy! Don't pull that shirt any lower!


Given her 6 cracked ribs and two small spine fractures, she making a wonderful recovery! Knock-on-wood, she keeps it up!

No comments: