Monday, June 29, 2009

Pics and Movies

Little Richie Feet, or, rather Foot


Yes, I cut those toe nails the next day


We took Richie to Ft. Mc Henry for his first picnic!


Oh, look! Marylee enjoying having her picture taken.



I needed a nap! It was actually surprisingly comfortable.


Al Fresco diaper change


The day we were they, they were rehearsing for a tattooing ceremony. Who knew? We watched them march around and fire the cannons. I have a movie that I will try to upload.




Just a cute shot of Aunt-Ginger trying to hold Richie as he lunges for his Mommy!


Nap Time...Yes, this was REAL!


See what a little nap can do for you?



Oh My G-D! I'm crushing my baby!!! Moo Moo.



3 comments:

shaygo said...

i loe the giggles!

shaygo said...

rather i love them. . .not loe them.

Anonymous said...

ell - the old macdonald/squishing richie video is ADORABLE. also, you sing pretty well on key!
;)
i miss you and ML, and really hope to meet your little cutie pie sometime!
- helene