Although he has not quite started crawling, like I had thought, he is getting up on his knees much better and is regularly rolling front-to-back.
So, it has been a week full of FIRSTS! Let's take a look....
Okay, so it's not the first time Richie has been caught sleeping on Daddy's side of the bed, but it was too cute with his little toes poking out the bottom of the sheet.
Daddy and Richie are sharing a Binky for the first time! There's a cute movie of this, which I'll try to post tomorrow...the movies take a LONG time to upload.
Here's the birthday cake for Richie's friend Christopher! Kiki, Christopher's mommy, apparently has been making special cakes like this one for decades. Maybe she'll make one for Richie! (She never made me one...:( )
It's like Africa! (You'll see some of these later...)
Here's Christopher! Cake anyone?
This is the First Time Richie sat on daddy's shoulders!
We can see this building from our deck way off in the distance. Here' we were driving to ML's new-mother's-group who were having a BBQ so all of the husbands could meet. We're not allowed at the normal group meetings.
Richie got his very own pool last week! Well, the week before, but we just set it up last week. Do those animals look familiar?
Richie's first baseball game! He seemed to tolerate it quite well. Much better than I did as a child. Then again, my dad and I went to go see the Atlanta Flames several times.
I think this may have been Richie's favorite part of the aquarium! It's funny, all of the library people who were involved with taking the tickets call us "Richie's mom and Richie's dad." We clearly are of such little importance that we no longer need names!
Bubbles!
Hey! We found Nemo! (And his Dad.)
If I were a fish...
Next time Richie has nightmares, we'll know what they're about!
Break-time.
More Fishies!
Here he is up on his hands and knees! It's a little tough to see. The movie is better.
Oh, did I mention that he got his first sippy-cup? He knew exactly what to do with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment