Saturday, October 10, 2009

Another owie

Richie has been trucking around much more, lately. He's also become a daddy's boy and chases me where ever I go. Very cute, but he's also started to cry if I don't pay enough attention to him. I guess that is also cute, but is a little troublesome when I'm trying to go to the bathroom with some haste.

As part of his increased mobility, he is falling down more frequently. No Big surprise there. Usually, it is without much fanfare. However, the other day Daddy was swapping the DVD players in the living room and Richie was standing up by holding on to the rocking chair. Not seconds after I said, "You know, that rocking chair rocks, so be careful Little-Man." He fell down and broke his fall by using his head on the rocker. Which resulted in a little owie and a few minutes of crying. Here are pictures of his latest bruise just above his left eye.




These pictures are not bruise-related. Just a cute shots of Richie and Mommy. Daddy put him in that outfit.



We went to Larriland farm last weekend to do some apple picking but ended up apple and tomato picking. 30 lbs of tomatoes later...(at only $0.49/lb if over 20 lbs, who could help themselves?) Anyone want a tomato sandwich?



In other news, Richie likes carrots. But not at this very moment. He is getting very fast at standing, especially if he hears Mommy or Daddy walking down the stairs. And he is getting very interested in anything that Mommy or Daddy has that he does not.

No no, Richie. That's Mommy's computer that Daddy is typing on. Yes, it is your blog, but you have to get your OWN computer!

No comments: