Friday, November 27, 2009

Cute and Pathetic.

One thing I forgot to mention: Now that we all are sharing the same cold, thanks to Richie, we are frequently having to spray saline in his nose and periodically having to suck out all of the snot. He used to shriek in horror when we did this. Well, it's so bad that he'll actually put his nose up to the suction bulb without crying. He now knows that we're trying to help him and what it's going to do. With that said, he much prefers to do this sitting up instead of lying down--which seems akin to water boarding. He's so cute!

Last night he "wished" me into the room. Mommy had gotten up with him around 11p. Daddy couldn't sleep, so after a while I went to go check on them. Apparently, Richie had been periodically turning to look at the door, which I didn't know. So when I was standing in the doorway, Richie cracked a big smile! Of course, then I could not sleep for the next three hours, but it was worth it.

No comments: