Saturday, May 22, 2010

Back at the Zoo (and more, or less)

I'm still trying to figure out how he can take up so much of the bed?!


Richie has become completely fascinated by this gift from his cousin Beth:


Richie's first time playing Doctor!


Rushing to see his first patient...


His first physical exam...


We match so well!



We went back to the zoo last weekend and had another really good experience. We did not see the entire zoo like last time, but spent more time with animals that we know Richie likes.

We did not see (or maybe notice) the turtles on our first visit.


Thank goodness for strong glass...Don't eat my baby! He's not one of your Cheetos!


Notice what Richie is doing with his mouth. If you don't get it, watch the movies below and it will make sense. (He came up with this on his own!)


Kinda bald, kinda harry, kinda big....Just Like Daddy!



Spent lots of time with the fishies!



You need to see this...


And this


To understand this...


We were lucky enough to see this. I had no idea ML was taking a movie until I turned to her afterward and said, "We should have taken a movie of that!" To which she smiled and said, "I did." God I Love her!



I must have MORE FISH!

No comments: