As part of the summer reading program, Richie won seats to an O's game, again. Now, these seats are way up in the nose bleeds, so we usually find a few empty seats closer (there are tons!). We've seen this guy every time we've gone to a game. He's the hardest working beer-guy there is!
Hanging out in the stands. I love the expression on the face of the kid in front of Richie...
I think something interesting is happening and I'm facing the wrong way!
Just to give you an idea of where we were sitting.
My friend Kiki had another big birthday party for her boy Christopher. It was a pirate theme and so Richie got dressed up! He already had the hair for it. Yes, I guess this post is a little "back in time" since the hair is now gone!
A move from earlier this summer where Richie is actually pushing Mama!
Here is a movie Richie at the Birthday party. This was the first time he really did a slide by himself, a lot. (Yes, I keep say "movie" for Grandma's sake.)
This movie proves that my son is already smarter than the Bush family.
This cute movie is from Omee's visit earlier this summer.
This is a movie from the hurricane we had at the end of the summer. ML and I finally got the city to pick up the sand bags last week.
Here is a movie of Richie helping Mama to put pillows in cases. This is a new talent for the boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment