Well, this gets me caught up with movies through September....
I'm not certain, but this may be a repeat movie of Richie pushing Mama on the swing this fall.
Mama swinging with Richie next to Richie's friends Julie and her Daddy on that same day.
Here is Richie singing Happy Birthday to me! Yes, this was late September for those keeping track. :-)
Eli loved to hear Richie sing this little song...
Eli was selected to run the color guard one of the evenings we were visiting Atlanta.
Most of you know by now that papa-Nat had a subdural hematoma for my birthday and ended up in the hospital requiring burr hole evacuation. When he finally went into surgery, Ninya watched him having initial anesthetic before being taken into the operating room. After she witnessed this even, she arrived in the waiting room in tears and somewhat hysterical from what she saw...she thought he was dieing. But, as Honey tried to convince her, this was an event that took place every night when papa-Nat fell asleep! Watch and enjoy! And lend your condolences to Honey for having to listen to this every night.
Richie and I will periodically leave Oma a message that we called. Oma had the wherewithal to save the messages which nicely shows how much Richie's speech has progressed over the half year.
We also cut Richie's hair over this trip in September. We donated it to Locks of Love. Here are each of the curls.
The longest of which was 12 inches. 10.5 inches is the minimum to donate it.
Here is the "edited" movie of Richie getting his hair cut. Those of you who were there known what I mean. :-)
That brings me up to October. I'll try to get another big post up before I start studying heavily for my last board exam. Some day, Richie will be able to do this himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment