Lost network access upstairs and I got kicked out, I'll explain in a moment...got to keep this short as there's not much time:
2:10 ML had her next pelvic exam and decision was made to rupture her membranes.
2:11 ML had lots of pain after the exam, as has been the case with all of them.
2:15 ML had her membrane ruptured ("snagged-her-bag" to use the parlance)
2:17 ML starts having SIGNIFICANT increase in pain with contractions, but is being stoic about it
2:19 EG talks ML into hitting the nurse-call-button and saying, "I'm ready for my epidural, please."
2:19.30 ML does exactly what I tell her for the first time EVER.
2:30 EG gets kicked out while the place the epidural
2:40 EG starts writing this blog while talking with fellow resident down in Radiology
Richie will almost certainly be born today!...I hope for ML's sake, at least.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment