Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Silence

Sorry for the silence. We went to the pediatrician yesterday and found out that Richie has lost too much weight and was dehydrated and we had to get serious about his supplements every two hours until he gets back on track. I think my older sister can relate to this one. Anyway, thank you for all of the phone calls, but I just don't have time to call back. We've tightened up our routine considerable, but it takes a solid hour to wake up, do all of the changing and feeding and pumping and get back to bed just to get up in an hour. I'll post more once we're back on track and have some more time between feeds.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I told Michelle when she started down this path--there is a light at the end of this tunnel, he will go off to college in 18 years!

shaygo said...

i think we are going to hear dad say that a lot over the coming years.

hang in there!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hang in there, Elliott and Marylee! Hershey's Kiss cookies are being baked for you, and we know each day will get a little bit easier! We love you!! Cypriana and John