The aftermath of Blizz Part Deux and the loss of all of my files since October. My Windows XP decided to eat my Windows 7, which I've been running since October. Don't ask me how or why. I have some ideas, but I've never experienced anything like this in my computing life. I had planned to do a DVD back-up this weekend, but apparently I was a week too late. I know you're sick of snow pictures, but I have some more that are just too impressive to pass up. Don't worry, I have a ton of new Richie pics and a movie of him WALKING!
Here's the second blizzard after liberating the car from the alley. Oh! Did I mention that we're supposed to have more snow tomorrow?


Here are images of the Inner Harbor from the Baltimore Science Museum.




Ice cycles (Yes, that's Richie in the background.)
Okay, I couldn't wait. Here's Richie WALKING!!
No comments:
Post a Comment